David’s Fish Market & Lobster Pound opened just after World War II on June 6, 1946 on Route 1 in Salisbury, Massachusetts. After literally “pedaling” fish and seafood to his customers by bicycle, Arthur (AJ) David created a fully operational fish market to better serve the community. With a commitment to providing the best and freshest seafood available anywhere, he built his seafood business to become one of the best fish markets in New England. Gordon Blaney, his great grandson purchased the market from him in 1972 and has been running David’s Fish Market for over 40 years now. This family-owned and operated seafood business continues to serve local and area residents and visitors, and is also a commercial seafood supplier to restaurants throughout the north shore of Mass, the seacoast of NH & Maine, and throughout New England. Gordon’s commitment to quality remains unchanged and loyal customers continue to patronize David’s Fish Market coming from miles around. We appreciate your business and are proud to continue this great New England tradition!